- Are you interested in getting stronger?
- Do you want to learn how to squat, bench press and deadlift?
- Have you got a lift that you need some technical help with?
- Do you want to learn to lift in a welcoming (and not scary!!) environment?
We offer coaching options for pretty much anyone and everyone!
Who coaches you? Meet our powerlifting coach!
Aotearoa Strong is a powerlifting gym. We have all the equipment you need, specialist powerlifting bars, plates and mono-lifts and benches, the list goes on and on and on. It’s all very well to have the top level equipment but you have to have the coaching goods to back that up, and we do. We have a big range of coaching options for everyone, whatever your challenge may be.
- One on one coaching: $80 for 1-1.5 hours (discounted for members, see below).
- Programming: $37.50 per 4-6 weeks (only for members).
- Online coaching $40 week, including programming (special member option available).
- Barbell Strength Training classes: $20 per session (group coaching) – 1.5 hours limited to 6 per group.
Aotearoa Strong Gym member discounts:
- One on one coaching: $60 for 1-1.5 hours (discounted for members, see below).
- Barbell Strength Training classes: Free for member (group coaching) – 1.5 hours limited to 6 per group.
Aotearoa Strong Gym Memberships are $22/week and are no contract. The discounts you get as a member on the above classes make it much more worthwhile to join. You can cancel any time, 10 days notice is required. Read all about our membership options!
What bang do you get for your buck?
Read on for full break downs of what you get:
One on on coaching:
- 1-1.5 hours
- Technical analysis of lifts
- Good for lifters of all levels
- Great place to start learning how to lift
- We can work off your current program or we can run through a typical session of lifting
- Specific to the individual
- Tailored to your goals, learning to lift, injury rehab (truck stability, back pain, pelvic floor weakness etc), competition prep etc
- Specifically designed to strengthen your weaknesses
- Hypertrophy, strength or peaking programming
- Blocks from 4 weeks to 12 weeks
- Affordable and easy to understand, don’t have certain things at your gym? Don’t even go to a gym? No problem, the program will be tailored to what you have available
- Great option for out of towners
- Perfect if you want to keep training at your gym but want to still have coaching support
- Specific to each lifter, I take pride in the support I offer in my online coaching. You won’t get copy pasted content from me!
- Video check ins with thorough reports 2-4 times a week
- Support and encouragement, it’s not all about the actual lift, your mental game is just as important
- It’s easy to contact me, email, FB group, text etc
Barbell Strength Training Classes:
- Affordable way to learn how to lift
- Good for novice to intermediate lifters
- Limited to small groups of 6
- Classes are 1.5 hours
- A different lift is covered each week
- Technical help with the lift
- Recommend accessory work to compliment the lift
- Learn how to improve your lifts and take these newfound skills to your own training to get stronger!